!-- Start add - Birthday MOD -->
Chosen Chosen of Mystra
"Magically Enhancing the IE Games"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  StatisticsStatistics AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Changes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chosen of Mystra Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucian
Evil Overlord
Evil Overlord

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: New Changes Reply with quote

Greetings all.

The Chosen of Mystra has been going through some changes this month, most of those changes have been out of the public eye.

One of the changes is our main website. Our news portal's database become corrupted so that had to be scrapped and new software was installed. I chose to use the same software when I had this community on the DB-Forge network. Its a little retro since it looks similar to our old site, but with newer software and better features.

The next item on the agenda is I have set up the forums on its own network. A choice had to be made here. I could move this old forum there or install new forum software. I chose installing new software. If I was to move this old board, which the database is huge another factor to consider, I would have to upgrade it since this software is old. The problem with upgrading is I did too much modifications to this board in order for it to work correctly. The new software is SMF which I like. The new forum is found here. The forums here will be put into lock down today and this forum will be used for archive purposes only.

Change number three is we have our own IRC channel now. Information on it can be found at the new forum.

I thank you for your time and patience and look forward to seeing you at our new forums.

Her lips were red, her looks were free
Her locks were as yellow as gold
Her skin was white as leprosy.
The Nightmare Life-in-Death was she,
Who thicks man's blood with cold.

Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chosen of Mystra Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: