!-- Start add - Birthday MOD -->
Chosen Chosen of Mystra
"Magically Enhancing the IE Games"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  StatisticsStatistics AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Favorite Rpg(s) (aside from BG Series)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chosen of Mystra Forum Index -> Other Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xira
Level 1
Level 1

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Favorite Rpg(s) (aside from BG Series) Reply with quote

Mine would have to be Final Fantasy X for the PS2. I absolutly love the storyline, characters, and even the fighting scenes. The first time I played it i was addicted, stayed up till like 5am that morn lol....I am a fan of LuLu, her goth look and attitude smile I am one of those ppl that wishes sometimes that life could reflect or be like certain games i have played, this being one of them.

Another of my top fav of Rpg's is a game for Gamecube called Phantasy Star Online: Ep 1&2.....I love the fact that u can play this game for hours and not level up that much, there are sooo many diff hidden weapons. I think the max level u can achieve is 200, i have had the game almost 2yrs and my character is a level 123 Cyborg. Cool
Dead_Ghost
Level 3
Level 3

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favs (not in any order):
. Diablo series
. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1
. Fallout 1 & 2
AkashaCatBat
Level 1
Level 1

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really got into "Jade Empire". It's a fun game, albeit short. The combat system is a nice change from most RPGs, and the voice acting is phenominal. Master Li is Pilate from the 1970s movie musical "Jesus Christ Superstar". big grin That made my day when I found that out.

I also attempted to play "Star Ocean 3". Got pretty far too, the last battle. But then I realized I was nowhere NEAR as leveled up as I needed to be in order to actually beat the game. And I didn't have the time or patience needed to go back and play through 80+ hours I would need in order to get that high. So I gave up. It was fun while it lasted, though.

Oooh, and it's not BG, but I really liked "Planescape: Torment". Great storyline, amazing characters. It gave me goosebumps a couple of times.

And Dead_Ghost reminded me...the two KotOR games were awesome.

"There's a black woman inside the soul of every gay man." - God Don't Make No Trash from Bare: a pop opera

I LOVE NEW JERSEY!!
Redrake
Level 3
Level 3

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWD 1&2, Planescaper: Torment, Kotor 1&2, Vampire: TMR, NWN, M&M 6&7&8 and the old SSI AD&D RPG's.

Surrender or be squished!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Raven_Song
Level 1
Level 1

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morrowind. Very Happy
Silk
Level 1
Level 1

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither are really RPG's in the true sense of the word, but:

Lighthouse (still trying to get it working with XP Pro)
Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege 2

~Eagles may soar but weasels do not get sucked into jet engines~

~Alpha and Beta tester for Beyond The Law~

~ Beta Tester for Reaver Kit~

~Some say that our destinies may be read in the stars, that the plans of the gods are revealed to those who but know where to look. They speak it true but their location is false, for I have seen my destiny shining in your eyes~ (Anomen, from the PPG Flirt Pack)

~Portrait with permission from Rabain of The Black Wyrm Lair~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jaxsbudgie
Level 1
Level 1

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel "obliged" to say Oblivion
But man am i so tired of that game
I mean, when you level up your like "all right level 11! i rockzordz, watch out goblin here i come!"
Then you battle the goblin and find out that he too is a level 11 as he leveled up that second ago as did you.
And you spend ages just trying to kill a god damm goblin!
Although it may be the difficulty setting i have it on . .
Another thing i hate how their dark elves are called "Dunmer"
Me and a "friend" had a heated debate how I believed that Forgotten Realms invented the Drow and dark elves in general
Where he seems to think they were firstly introduced in Morrowind
And i'm like nao!

Ok enough of my rant, i'd have to say
Jade Empire
NWN
Guild Wars
Icewind Dale 1 + 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chosen of Mystra Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: