!-- Start add - Birthday MOD -->
Chosen Chosen of Mystra
"Magically Enhancing the IE Games"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  StatisticsStatistics AlbumAlbum   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another large apology

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chosen of Mystra Forum Index -> The Return
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fraylor
Level 1
Level 1

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Another large apology Reply with quote

I wish to apologise for my absence from these forums. There are several reasons. Firstly I took a break from posting on any forum on the internet, to concentrate more on my school subjects. As I was struggling with the workload of 5 As subjects. I have been working on the Mod's writing as much as I can and during as much Free time I could spare. I would have posted the week before last but unfortunately I came down with a bad case of the flu and have been unable to do schol work nevermind go on the computer, so I have had a boring couple of weeks, doing some mental planning. Now that I have dropped one of my subjects I should have more time for work on my Mod, book and on my school work.

From Fraylor (Author of the Fraylor mod for BG2 and also Hunt for the Cult of Gendarum)

Fraylor: Coward and Proud of it!

First book of my series
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chosen of Mystra Forum Index -> The Return All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: